The high performance Fenix E16 provides a max output of 700 Lumens on one rechargeable 16340 battery. This ultra-compact everyday carry flashlight measures only 2 inches in length and weighs only 0.77 ounces (excluding the battery). Additional features include a dual lockout, a two-way body clip, and a magnetic tail. The 700-Lumen output is provided by the ARB-L16-700, 700U, or 700UP. The max output utilizing a CR123A battery is 300 Lumens. The maximum throw distance is 465 feet or 142 meters. The Fenix E16 is IP68 rated for 2 meters or 6.5 ft. underwater for 30 minutes. The design is sleek and durable, made from high-strength, oxidation-resistant aluminum. This will soon be your favorite everyday carry flashlight.
- Cree XP-L HI Neutral White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Outputs (16340 Battery)
- Turbo - 700 Lumens/1hr. 5 min.
- High - 150 Lumens/2 hr.
- Med - 30 Lumens/11 hr. 55 min.
- Low - 3 Lumens/70 hr.
- Strobe - 700 Lumens
- Ultra-thin lens with automobile optical lens coating
- Digitally-regulated output
- High-Strength, Oxidation-Resistant Aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Low-voltage warning
- Two-way body clip
- Magnetic tail
- Dual lockout to prevent accidental activation
- IP68 Rated submersible to 2 meters or 6.5 ft. for 30 minutes; dust and foreign object protection
- Length: 2 inches/51mm
- Head diameter: 0.83 inches/21.1mm
- Body diameter: 0.77 inches/19.8mm
- Weight: 2.6 Ounces
- Fenix E16 Flashlight
- Key Ring
- Spare O-ring
- E16 User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Information Leaflet