The Fenix TK09 2016 upholds the same rugged powerful and tactical design of all of the TK Series lights. Utilizing the Cree XP-L HI LED technology and only one 18650 battery, the TK09 realizes an instant High output of 900 lumens and a beam throw of up to 1,017 feet. The flashlight popular with law enforcement has been upgraded. Simple, one-hand operation with 3 brightness levels and strobe make this their light of choice. This compact light is only 5 inches in length and weighs 3.7 ounces. You get three brightness levels and a strobe. Its tactical tail switch is perfect for one-hand operation and is compatible with CR123A batteries for colder temperature environments. This is the perfect light for law enforcement, hunting, and other demanding applications.
- Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 3 brightness levels plus strobe:
- High - 900 Lumens - 1 hr. 25 min.
- Mid - 450 Lumens - 4 hr. 55 min.
- Low - 50 Lumens - 65 hr.
- Strobe - 900 Lumens
- Maximum distance: 1,017 feet (310 meters)
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function of 900 lumen output
- No memory circuit and always starts at High output: LAW ENFORCEMENT REQUESTED
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Low-voltage warning function
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (underwater to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes)
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Size of the Light
- Length: 5.1 in. (130mm)
- Body Diameter: 1 in. 25.4mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.3 in (34mm)
- Weight: 3.7oz (105 grams) (excluding batteries)
Batteries Used (NOT INCLUDED)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - Fenix TK09 Tactical LED Flashlight
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 1 - Instructions Sheet
- 1 - Warranty Card